Visit the Bullygrrl Artfire Store:

4.25.2009

Houston we have a...



Helmet.

The long wait for Paul's helmet is over. Now before I share pictures and you get lost in his cuteness, let me tell you what a trooper my son has been. No joke, there has been no crying or fussyness. He did give me a look like "What the hell are you letting this lady put on my head!" but that went away and he was fine. The process is very straight forward. 23 hours a day. 1 hour to wash baby and the inside of helmet and then time to let the two dry and air out. As of right now the pictures are of Paul's helmet as was received from the Dr. Of course I can't just let it sit around and not become a craft project. Joe and I have big plans. More to come on that as it happens :) Enjoy these pics of Paul's first experiences with his helmet.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: