Visit the Bullygrrl Artfire Store:

6.17.2009

I'm turning into the Tasmanian Craft Devil...




Tazmanian Devil Pictures, Images and Photos + Photobucket = My life right now. My little house was picked up by a craft tornado. There are glass rocks, glue guns, frames, paint, foam brushes, glass bottles, flowers, shells and other various craft supplies everywhere. There are some big projects afoot and I can't wait to share. So as not to ruin the magic, I wont go into details yet. BUT when the time comes there will be blogs and pictures a plenty.
For now her is a peek at a frame we made.
Photobucket
Check out the SHOP for more frames and our latest projects!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahah that's funny and I love the graphic, haha.Great Post! Stopping by from SITS!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

I can relate. :D It's *fun* to be a Tasmanian Craft Devil, isn't it?